With new technologies and the reliability of processor based systems, maintenance and servicing of the component parts that make up building services control systems is still of paramount importance to ensure that systems are achieving optimum performance and that any changes to building use or operational criteria are tailored to changing requirements.
Overview of Services
- We take pride in a pro-active approach and work in partnership with our clients to ensure a first class service providing any recommendations for implementing enhanced operational strategies via our qualified and experienced field Engineers to ensure optimum plant performance
- We provide regular scheduled visits to suit the clients needs and budget
- A prompt reactive service to cover any day to day needs
- Modifications and additions to existing systems including conversion and upgrading of obsolete analogue systems to full DDC control
- Help desk facility during agreed working hours
- 24/7 Remote monitoring of BMS systems with monthly report identifying system performance and energy targeting