A building services control system is required to deliver a 100% solution to the specific project technical requirements and also fulfil the customers budget and programme requirements, our focus is on team work and pro-active approach to ensure we deliver to those expectations, the following procedure ensures a swift and professional delivery.
- Design and engineering is carried out by our in house engineers who take a pragmatic approach to select and utilise the most cost effective systems to meet the specification criteria and subsequently produce technical submissions and system drawings that are submitted for approval to agreed timescales.
- Consideration is given at all times to ensure our clients are provided with a system that will remain serviceable, fully supported and future proof with backwards compatibility.
- Control strategies and graphic display packages are developed and programmed to operate plant in the most effective way to meet specification criteria.
- We ensure that our systems are designed with the client in mind and as such we deliver user friendly systems that are straight forward to operate by non technical users.
- Subject to client approval our in house control panel manufacturing facility process the next stage, producing motor control panels using high quality workmanship and components from recognised major manufacturers.
- Motor control panels are electrically and functionally tested prior to signing off and authorising for despatch to site.
- On completion of design and manufacture the site team are mobilised and take ownership of the project ensuring that the installation process is planned and implemented, to deliver a high quality installation.
- All electrical works are installed and tested by our qualified electricians and fully comply with IEE regulations to BS7671.
- On completion of the electrical installation our commissioning team take ownership of the project, all systems are point to point checked, control strategies downloaded into controllers and systems set to work, on completion of setting to work and performance testing the client is offered a fully working system for witnessing and hand over of all systems.
- Commissioning documentation is completed and handed back to our drawing office for collation and preparation for despatch to the client.
- All relevant documentation from the installation, testing and commissioning process is handed back to our drawing office on completion of our works, all relevant project information is collated an O&M folder is produced in software format and forwarded onto the client.